We wanted to provide you with a new update during this challenging time. Our stores remain open in order to allow patients to pick up their eyewear and to take care of vision needs. As shared previously we have stepped up cleaning procedures, including frames, tools, surfaces, and objects in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organization, H.H.S and C.D.C. to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Some additional measures and safety precautions we’re taking:
- Social Distancing in store will limit the amount of staff and visitors at any given time
- We are not allowing anyone on premises if they are exhibiting any symptoms
- Make an appointment for private fittings and pickups with our opticians:
- Touchless and remote payments / signatures can be done from your phone when necessary
- Curbside pick up if you call ahead
- Shipping delivery of your eyewear
- Personal styling consultation via Google Hangout or Skype and we can take optical measurements remotely
- Assistance by phone or email – existing customers can have new prescription lenses made as all measurements are already on file
While these are uncertain times, I am confident that we will all get through this together.