We are excited to announce we are re-opening 7 days a week and have invested into multiple True HEPA / UVC germicidal HVAC filtration units placed in the store to sterilize the air as well as UVC cleaning units for frames, tools, etc.
In order to maintain a sanitized and safe environment for the protection of our team and community, and to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following policies have been established based on requirements and recommendations from government and health officials. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through these unprecedented times together.
- To expedite your visit and reduce time in-store, we ask that you please update or create your profile before your visit. You can do this by visiting our patient portal on your computer, tablet, or phone:
- Please knock and wait for one of our staff to meet you. While waiting, please stand in the square outside the door. This is to ensure proper social distancing, to give us time to make sure everything is properly sanitized between visitors, and to allow us to properly screen visitors.
- We ask that you reschedule your visit if you have been in contact with someone positive for COVID-19 or if you have any symptoms, such as uncontrollable cough, sore throat, digestive discomfort or other flu-like symptoms. We will be screening for elevated temperature and decreased oxygen saturation and may ask to reschedule your visit, at our discretion, based on our findings.
- If multiple visitors are waiting, please wait in the next available square to maintain six feet of social distancing between each other or:
- Text us at (323) 736-2323 with your name and purpose of your visit and we will reserve your place in line and text or call you when it is your turn
- Make an appointment to come back at a later dedicated time at AlexanderDaas.com/appointment
- We will be limiting the number of visitors allowed in the store.
- Upon entry, you must sanitize your hands, or put on fresh gloves that we will provide.
- You must wear a face covering in the store at all times. We will designate a space and time where it can be removed during final frame selection if necessary.
- All adjustments will be performed outside the door. When tools are necessary or for deep cleaning, we may request that you wait outside while we work on your frames.
- All frames are sanitized for your safety. Our dispensary will be guided by our skilled opticians and stylists to help you through your frame selection. We ask that you don’t try on frames without assistance.
- Touchless credit card charging: please insert your credit card into the credit card terminal or use Apple Pay. We won’t take your card and you don’t have to touch the terminal. We will text you a link to sign for your purchase from your own phone.
- Shipping is available for final dispense. Otherwise, dispenses may be performed curbside.
In addition to maintaining and enforcing the above with our visitors, our team is doing the following:
- All doctors, opticians and office staff go through a screening for symptoms at the beginning of the day and mid-day: any symptoms such as a elevated temperature, decreased oxygen saturation, uncontrollable cough, sore throat, digestive discomfort or other flu-like symptoms will require them to go home and will trigger a closure of the store until a full deep cleaning can be completed.
- We are sanitizing all touch points, frames, equipment and tools used after every visitor.
- We sanitize our hands before and after working with every visitor as well as practice active hand washing with soap and water throughout the day.
- We must wear masks in the store when interacting with or letting visitors into the store.
Thank you and be safe!